The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,209
  • Views Views 5,475
Whats the point in not taking the free vaccines? I know there are people like Novak Djokovic in India also.
But, vaccine for a normal individual would be better since ours is a very crowded country.

Again, there are some news that even Modi faked taking vaccines. Don't know how true it is, but it must be a political nuisance.

Your body your choice in the end. The problem is where you take the certificate and hide from others that you are not vaccinated. Not that it matters around here where people would gladly sneeze on your face.

I went for Aadhaar sign up with a friend after the first or maybe second dose, timeline is mixed up. A middle aged man was standing a few feet from where we were sitting. We were wearing masks. The man coughed in our direction, no face covering. Some people have no awareness.

One relative who works in a recruitment agency had told me long ago - that several people used to fake it, to be able to travel for blue collared jobs.

On being told we are not able to proceed with your application as client insisted on only vaccinated candidates and/or international travel demands it.. they used to call back within few days and say it will be done and come back with two doses in the past months..

You don't need to ask them to fake it. The healthcare workers themselves used to make it as vaccinated if they got that secret number from you. They had targets to reach, and i have seen them locking for some name even though they were not vaccinated.

Well the recruiting agency officially never asked anyone to fake it. But you know how things work in India. My relative never said if he gave anyone ideas or just pretended to ignore that he is aware that it is obtained through alternate means.

Back