This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,048
Again !!! srly why hasn't anyone called reliance out on this in a court in India over this !! on a flip side this makes users in India more tech savvy hopefully this will see a surge of ppl using I2P and retroshare and likes and building of more decentralized networks , the day is not far when whole sites would be run without a central server it can be done now too but only with limited user base but all this helps tech to develop :D

Again !!! srly why hasn't anyone called reliance out on this in a court in India over this !!

I dunno about others but I am waiting for chromaniac and YOU to organize a march or protest against these events. Let us know how it goes.

I don't know why but image of fat sweaty nerds being beaten up by Indian police is something I want to capture using my new Kodak camera.

Its Official Now.Its bloody Reliance which has got a John Doe Order from Delhi High Court.
Article

Mukesh & Anil Ambani think they own the world .. They are the biggest frauds on earth .. famously called corporate thugs .. They can do what they want but their films will still find a way of getting pirated if it has too ... They both should sit on the road and sell DVDs of their movies that will fetch them more money ...

If someone wants to really pirate the film,there are a host of other options including others sites,proxy and VPN.These dumbos never really know how to tackle piracy.Getting a John Doe order is very lame.Cant beleive Vimeo is in the list.It doesnt have any pirated content for sure.

Even after this pure madness by Reliance, i cant even think of taking back Airtel even in my dreams. Am i gone crazy?

Even after this pure madness by Reliance, i cant even think of taking back Airtel even in my dreams. Am i gone crazy?

No, Airtel sucks.

No, Airtel sucks.

Haha, everytime I used to get call from Airtards about net connection I always replied with one question: "Is Fair Usage Policy still applied on all plans?"

Now their response ranged from..
1) Um, hold on a min sir (calls superior to ask wtf is FUP).

2) Last call I recieved. Same thing happened but this time, the superior simply disconnected the call the moment I asked about FUP. He realised that there won't be any sale here so why bother pretending to be nice?

These days whenever I hear "Airtel" on a unknown call I just disconnect (tbh I do that will all calls starting with "Hello sir I am..").

What I am trying to say is that yes, Airtel sucks Hillary Clinton balls. If you do as well, good for you.

i also got warning while accessing torrent.eu then i just change dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4now all things working fine stupid isphahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back