This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,048
They are easily accessible over HTTPS.

****ing insane. Again DOT is pissing me off by blocking list of websites. Most funny part is hotpot shield is not working for me at this moment because of this windows 8 dev preview shit.

Amonshare.com
link-removed
link-removed
and many more. Don't remember but today I have tried to enter 5-6 websites and getting that ****ing error message.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/11233940.cms

I am not in mood and needed to download uploaded edu tut and stuck.

These website may be working for others.
Gonna find some solutions.
you on airtel?

TPB opens fine on Airtel. Reliance ususally blocks some file sharing websites on their ISP before their film's release. Must be one of those cases.

you on airtel?
Nope. I'm using connection from regional ISP.

TPB opens fine on Airtel. Reliance ususally blocks some file sharing websites on their ISP before their film's release. Must be one of those cases.
Our ISP does not know who TPB is. Those guy are ****ing crazy capable to mess with anyone.
No one can stop them whether it is Airtel or Reliance.

Check out.
Torrent Sites Get “Restraining Order” From Indian High Court | TorrentFreak
UPDATED: Indian Government Blocks Leading File-Sharing Services | TorrentFreak

They have also mentioned contribution of Sushubh .....

Reliance and our ISP are new in battle. Recently, TPB is in discussion because it is blocked in UK. Do you know what they have done? They have just published a solution for amateurs to have access of their website. It is proven by VPN host and proxy server host that no of users increase when such kind of action has been taken. You can access them by hiding ip, proxy and VPN.

No 100% censorship is possible.
We will definitely start using proxy server or software if we are stopped from accessing website like this.

----------

They are easily accessible over HTTPS.

This!!

does not really matter. if the https loophole works today, it won't work tomorrow. and folks here expressing happiness over how they are able to use the blocked services using proxies or whatever are missing the entire point of the discussion.

does not really matter. if the https loophole works today, it won't work tomorrow. and folks here expressing happiness over how they are able to use the blocked services using proxies or whatever are missing the entire point of the discussion.

Right. Nobody including me is talking about why they are blocked and the reason behind blocking by Indian ISP
??????

well considering the lack of network neutrality related laws in india... i guess little can be done about such random blocks by random ISPs...

There is no clarity on why this block is for.Apparently No high court order has been obtained or the government has passed any law regarding this.Whenever Reliance releases some dumb movie(Dangerous Ishq) all these blocks come into existance.

Back