This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,049
True but I do not feel comfortable with the Cloud File Sharing platform for now and it is not like torrents aren't working for me or anything :)

Dropbox is much better option for sharing small stuff :) Direct resumable links + u can sync the folder so the pics/videos added later uploads automatically or just delete them from your PC and its get removed from Dropbox too.

Dropbox suits him just fine because it is easier to understand. Just install the app and wait. Files are synced automatically. He does not have to be online at the same moment as his relatives. And any future shares would also be synced automatically. No need to create a fresh torrent file. And shares would be synced on both sides. So both the parties can easily share stuff with each other. Cannot get any simpler than that. I recommend Dropbox to anyone with uncles and aunts who are not comfortable with computers.

Oh well if the torrents fail? I'll give it a shot but if something works for now, why bother with new stuff :) there many alternatives if you look:- I can just leave transfers on Skype- I can upload them on FB and restrict access- I can just buy a VPS and restrict access.Now I can add another option to the list above :Read:

i am telling you the simplest way that requires the least amount of effort. there are 100 ways of doing stuff. but one or two methods are optimized for that specific task. and Dropbox is optimized for what you are trying to accomplish with torrents. of course there is the 2GB limit. i am not saying that you should switch from torrents to dropbox... i am just saying that torrents are not the best option for this particular case :)

The main thing is nearly all these sites have some kinda transfer limit or file size limit on them. So you have to either split your files or only download a specific amount per day. With torrents you just rar em up and put it up and you are done..... yeah I'm lazy but time is precious :)

****ing insane. Again DOT is pissing me off by blocking list of websites. Most funny part is hotpot shield is not working for me at this moment because of this windows 8 dev preview shit.

Amonshare.com
link-removed
link-removed
and many more. Don't remember but today I have tried to enter 5-6 websites and getting that ****ing error message.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/photo/11233940.cms

I am not in mood and needed to download uploaded edu tut and stuck.

These website may be working for others.
Gonna find some solutions.

Back