This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,054
how do u do a d*ck slap btw:tongue2:
i LOLed like 2 min seeing this line :P :P

----------

bTW ...
OFTOPIC QUESTION....if VSNL wants to block a certain website....do the other ISPs getting cable lease from VSNL also dont get access to those website.?!

i LOLed like 2 min seeing this line :P :P

----------

bTW ...
OFTOPIC QUESTION....if VSNL wants to block a certain website....do the other ISPs getting cable lease from VSNL also dont get access to those website.?!

Offtopic reply
Yes, they would also be blocked bcoz the blocking would be done at a higher level in the chain. Actually to explain it further check the following article:
Screening for dangerous blogs, sites - Economic Times

I would also like to know:-
how do u do a d*ck slap btw

All this trouble because of the thieving torrent freaks, if they would only wait for a few weeks, this Singham or whatever would be available for viewing on the many free streaming sites.

Neta log chori kare to kuch nahi, aur hum log kare to site block :P
isiliye toh mein soch liya hia mein apne bache ko neta hi banaunga :P

Neta log chori kare to kuch nahi, aur hum log kare to site block :P
I empathize brother, but if we want to enjoy the full freedom of the Internet, we will have to set the standards ourselves, and learn where to draw the fine line between the ethical and permissible, and that which is to be frowned upon..this is a global thing and not confined to the realm of the shabby morality of our politicians.

I empathize brother, but if we want to enjoy the full freedom of the Internet, we will have to set the standards ourselves, and learn where to draw the fine line between the ethical and permissible, and that which is to be frowned upon..this is a global thing and not confined to the realm of the shabby morality of our politicians.

I agree! But still blocking file sharing sites which I'm using legally are blocked. Waise bhi limited data connection pe hu main, movie kya ghanta download karunga :P I still have doubt that day is not far when govt. is going to ban on Twitter/Gmail/skype :|

This is against Net neutrality, RS, NL and MU not working. I am on a 1 Mbps Reliance Wi-Max in Chennai.

Update @ 1935 hours, IST - Ziddu is being blocked too.

That they have done it without prior notification or giving time to the registered users to recover their files, backups, etc., has to be illegal even as per our laws, and subject to penalties and judicial censure; if only somebody with the resources and legal knowhow would lead the charge.

Back