This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,054
can someone hack Reliance and Indian govt. websites so they learn a lesson and unban these sites

I will never watch any movie in cinema if this continues.if these sites are banned forever, this is my oppose for ever. ;)I will go near by street and buy the pirated movies only and they can not ban this :)

I think, you have been credited for the image and you have linked to Zdnet as the source.

Correct me if am wrong, but where have you given the credits to Broadbandforum.in ?

But if you click on Zdnet article, it mentions this thread as source. Full circle :)

^ You speak as if watching pirated movies is a birth right!
he..he...
if selling is not against law, buying shouldn't be.
mine is called childish act against childish act.

that day is not far away when this whole country is sold of to that A****le Reliance. every nook and corner we will see only reliance boards.Reliance is corrupt - when they can bribe govt officials to reduce the penalty, then for this order they have done the same thing.Pity for those INDIANS who are still supporting and buying Reliance products:Boy Thumb Down:

I am getting problem loading page for all the 3 sites that i named in my letter to Reliance. This is the Linux equivalent of tracert, could you please tell me what the output means, and confirm if the sites down. If Reliance is messing with me how are they doing it, and is there any way to counter the block?
"$ tracepath megavideo.com
1: localhost (127.0.0.1) 0.186ms pmtu 16436
1: localhost (127.0.0.1) 0.066ms reached
1: localhost (127.0.0.1) 0.051ms reached
Resume: pmtu 16436 hops 1 back 64
sade@sade ~ $ tracepath MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it
gethostbyname2: Unknown host
sade@sade ~ $ tracepath MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it
gethostbyname2: Unknown host
sade@sade ~ $ traceroute megavideo.com
traceroute to megavideo.com (127.0.0.1), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 localhost (127.0.0.1) 0.054 ms 0.020 ms 0.019 ms"

that day is not far away when this whole country is sold of to that A****le Reliance. every nook and corner we will see only reliance boards.

Reliance is corrupt - when they can bribe govt officials to reduce the penalty, then for this order they have done the same thing.

Pity for those INDIANS who are still supporting and buying Reliance products

:Boy Thumb Down:

China is our greatest threat, still we have allowed China Markets in our country and many of us use China product too , then how can we blame a pure Indian Company and its customers to buy and sell products.

Also Reliance is doing what he should do to save their business. If I think on the other side, Hats off to Reliance who thought to that level to stop piracy. Now its the non readiness of other ISPs who had not informed users like us and blocked the file sharing sites !!!

----------

All sites are still blocked in Reliance ISP :(

Back