This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,054
Can you connect to megavideo.com?

Megavideo is working, Videobb and Novamov are not.

----------

IMO - we all (who are affected by this block to Filesharing site )- will not watch Singham at all.

Let's work to make it super flop.... This will be a lesson for Reliance and other Producers that if they take such stupid steps to stop piracy, they will be in greater loss..

Don't watch the movie and ask your friends also not to watch... do whatever you can to make it a big flop

My cousin is having a hard time, he uses link-removed for modules (voice-overs) uploading.

He is a professional, his work is getting affected as people in India are not educated about VPNs.

Because of This SHITGHUM movie.

BINGO....... thats what is needed. BOYCOTT ALL BOLLYWOOD MOVIES
actually none of my friends were interested in this movie in the first place XP

by why the GOVT is being partial only to RELIANCE. THATS coz they are being bribed heavily by the great ADAG

----------

correct no one forced me but i thought its a good IPO to invest and company fundamentals are good. how can we come to know whats behind the evil mind of reliance by rigging the share prices.

Excatly, Even I had came to know that last month Shares of RCOM were reduced by RCOm itself. They have some internal plan to reduce the share rates and pull back their shares from market. And no doubt the only language they know to achieve is bribing govt and politicians.

----------

BINGO....... thats what is needed. BOYCOTT ALL BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

Instead, I am gonna watch Singham by downloading pirated Video only. They are forcing Genuine viewers for Piracy then let them feel it .....

Whoever is in favor of ISP's act, i would like to tell you people that i was just about to start a website with original contents and wanted to upload some files on filesonic so i can earn some. Now i dont know what to do. only thing i can do is do not go to cinema.by the way sockshare is working on reliance net, just watched Jindagai Na Milegi Dobara.

Update as of 1435 hrs, IST - All sites which were earlier getting blocked are working on Reliance Wi-Max, Chennai.

I think they got it all wrong... there are cutting the wrong end of the tree... These pirate movies are not created online.. they filmed in a theater using a shitty cam... so why not ban the movie from been distributed in the first place...

"Naa rahega baans, naa bajegi bansuri"

Well, if reliance has done this to block online distribution of singham it is so foolish of them.The percentage of people watching online or downloading it from net is very small percentage .Still the biggest bulk is through dvds and cds.However reliance has definately annoyed its customers to the maximum .Websites like filesharing cannot be blocked on the very basis that they are used for piracy.If such were the case tomorrow court should ban all nuclear projects in india meant for peaceful purpose bcoz in a way nuclear bombs are a threat .But everything has two prospects so i think this is a temporary block which court has issued coz i dont think anyone was there to oppose reliance petition in case there was one .As soon as an rti or appeal is filed in court ,it shall lift all the ban ..First is it really a telecom department ban or is it just reliance petition for singham ...

Back