This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,052
lol i guess u haven't aware of net downloads, still there are many who dl anything(irrespective of quality which is released on net!!!

Count me in... Not just for the movies... I use them to send heavy files to my friends elsewhere... incl. photos...

This is very undemocratic. Is this China? These companies especially Reliance is itself in a mudpool of corruption and they treat their customers like thieves. They steal billions of rupees and are worried some people will steal a 100/- movie. Come on, if the movie is good people will watch it. But if it is bad no one will even download it even if it is distributed free. And as a protest all free internet supporters should not watch the movie. Gandhi would have never seen a movie if it were to curbed his freedom. Tomorrow Reliance will say they have blocked Google because some whistle blower uploaded their secrets on the web!! We have a right to access public uploading sites. If they can take it away from us then they can do anything. The corporations are becoming autocratic and 'Americanised'. This is bad news. I am going to change ISP soon. So long Reliance.BTW Dept of Telecom, good job. You all can rename the country Chindia now....

This is an experiment, the elites actually want to check if they can do things with the Internet like they did in Egypt...democracy anyone?

i actually bought the ticket online and went to see it. came back because of some nonsense bullshit by DT Cinemas at DLF Star Mall.

i had reached just around 5 minutes late. waited at the ticket counter for 10 minutes before realizing that it would take another 10 minutes to get my ticket.

plus they were not providing any storage for helmets. so that was another issue. decided to come back. would catch it at PVR sometime next week.

Seems like the movie has got good reviews..

Yup the movie Singham is good!!!!

they use terrorism and crime as justification for curbing our freedoms..they follow this logic - "ban the use of match boxes and u solve the problem of arson"...and now they follow this logic as well - "only corporations/companies can use match-boxes (as they r responsible!!), individuals cannot (because individuals r irresponsible)"...

According to an initial report by a user known as Sushubh and screenshots first provided by Airtel customer Sunny Chahal, the blocks have been ordered by DOT, the Indian Government’s Department of Telecommunications.

https://goo.gl/T1sM1

ooh. i am someone 'known as' Sushubh. :D

Back