This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,052
these blocks seem to be only at dns level , just switch to google dns or opendns & everything works fine
cool!! its working on reliance :)
Google DNS are :
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

let them ban file sharing site still the movie will be released via torrent now what indian govt/producers gonna do!!!:tongue1:

bTW that singham movie got a lot of free publicity on this forum.....good or otherwise! x-P

already faced a big torture watching the telugu version of it which is YAMUDU.

let them ban file sharing site still the movie will be released via torrent now what indian govt/producers gonna do!!!:tongue1:
They are brilliants actually.. Who is the idiot here? .. who is now a days downloading a movie from filesharing sites?

So at the end of 24 pages what do we have ? Do we know more ?No, we don't know why those blocks happenned nor of their legality either.My guess is not much legality since all sites open for me right now.DOT has said nothing.What are you ppl worried about ?

so the freaking idiots did not link to medianama site or the forum. MSM sucks globally.

It has finally made it to NDTV website as well.
Check the following link:-

Singham effect: File sharing sites blocked

Singham ka Chewing gum mere ko to nahin khana hain. :P

I heard for Major releases in South (specially Tamil movies) representatives from industry meet the ppl from Piracy market (in chennai) and pay them off to have the cam-prints delayed by few weeks atleast... so that can get a decent opening....

already faced a big torture watching the telugu version of it which is YAMUDU.

They are brilliants actually.. Who is the idiot here? .. who is now a days downloading a movie from filesharing sites?

lol i guess u haven't aware of net downloads, still there are many who dl anything(irrespective of quality which is released on net!!!

Back