This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,051
https://goo.gl/T1sM1

ooh. i am someone 'known as' Sushubh. :D

Interesting, they got your twitter but not IBF :D What is even more interesting is that they attribute you the fact that DoT has asked for the ban. You might have the govt knocking your doors soon :P

definitely sad. i mean a member of this forum was the first one to notice the ban. :(

This is real crazy, by blocking 10 or 15 sites, its impossible to stop piracy. Mostly downloaders are techies, every one knows that how to use a web based proxy, if the site is blocked in current ip, people can access using proxies, for example Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously is such a service, This being used by so many corporate employees for accessing facebook, etc.

Than doing kiddish things, reliance should think some thing technological, this is like a dad scolding a kid, beta dont go out, bhoot pakdega , hahaha :)

Wake up india, we are far ahead of other countries, prove some thing technical and not these small things

Regards
karan

We should boycott Reliance Big Pictures. In fact we should start protests outside cinemas and stop people from seeing Singhum.

^ That would definitely get you behind bars :D You cannot stop people from doing what they want to. In this entire episode, I don't think Reliance is the culprit. It is the ISPs. They are to blame. Reliance didn't ask the ISPs to block any site. They just asked them to ensure they are not party to Singham's piracy. If the ISPs thought that blocking sites was the way to go, it is the ISPs to be blamed. Reliance is just protecting their interests. It is like saying someone being blamed for seeking power to take a person damaging his house to court

heh. if flagtel was blocking access to mediafire on my airtel connection, i have reasons to believe that reliance was doing the hanky panky and not airtel. reliance owns FLAG.

Also, there is a article in the Mid Day (Mumbai) today about this.

----------

^ That would definitely get you behind bars You cannot stop people from doing what they want to. In this entire episode, I don't think Reliance is the culprit. It is the ISPs. They are to blame. Reliance didn't ask the ISPs to block any site. They just asked them to ensure they are not party to Singham's piracy. If the ISPs thought that blocking sites was the way to go, it is the ISPs to be blamed. Reliance is just protecting their interests. It is like saying someone being blamed for seeking power to take a person damaging his house to court

I wasn't suggesting anything violent, just standing outside cinemas with posters and such and informing people that producers/makers of this film have infringed on our civil liberties.

Also I'm sure there are thousands who don't even know about Filesharing sites, it would also be a way to inform them what they are, and mainly that they are not illegal.

Back