This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,054
China is our greatest threat, still we have allowed China Markets in our country and many of us use China product too , then how can we blame a pure Indian Company and its customers to buy and sell products.

Also Reliance is doing what he should do to save their business. If I think on the other side, Hats off to Reliance who thought to that level to stop piracy. Now its the non readiness of other ISPs who had not informed users like us and blocked the file sharing sites !!!

what service does RELIANCE Tele give to its customers - PATHETIC. have u used R Mobile, then u will understand. I have invested in R-POWER shares, but look at where they are now. Does Anil Ambani think about its shareholders.

and why should we spend our hard earned money to see movies in theatres. film stars earn crores of rupees, politicians are corrupt. common man always suffers. FIRST THEY SHOULD reduce ticket rates, stop corruption, control inflation and other issues. also they should stop pirated dvds from being sold in the market

Business depends on how customers are serviced, its products and reliability. as far as China good are concerned, its for the Indian GOVT to ban them.

:doh:

Bro, I don't deal in shares so can't comment on it and because you are facing losses in shares, you can't blame a company for its products and services. I agree their services are not at par but you tell me whose service is perfectly correct . I don't depend on Service Providers to provide service, I know how to get service from them and I get it also whether its Reliance, Idea, Airtel , Vodafone or whosoever .For Ticket rate, you can very well watch in BIG Cinemas , they are cheaper than other Multiplexes. Main Topic Point:Its ISPs incompetence who don't have legal viewpoints to defend Reliance Singham strategy. So, don't blame someone shortcomings on other advancement. lol . Bloody Dialouge of Singham is also the Same " Jisme Hai Dum, Rok le Bajirao Singham " :p

So, what China People do with their high speed Broadband services without all these stuffs :p

Bro, I don't deal in shares so can't comment on it and because you are facing losses in shares, you can't blame a company for its products and services.

I agree their services are not at par but you tell me whose service is perfectly correct . I don't depend on Service Providers to provide service, I know how to get service from them and I get it also whether its Reliance, Idea, Airtel , Vodafone or whosoever .

For Ticket rate, you can very well watch in BIG Cinemas , they are cheaper than other Multiplexes.

Main Topic Point:
Its ISPs incompetence who don't have legal viewpoints to defend Reliance Singham strategy. So, don't blame someone shortcomings on other advancement.

lol . Bloody Dialouge of Singham is also the Same " Jisme Hai Dum, Rok le Bajirao Singham " :p

why not blame company for its products and services. we invest our money and they enjoy. do u know RINFRA has the highest tariffs in Mumbai compared to Tata Power. any many people have changed over. why - coz reliance has cheated them. u should be aware of all facts and figures of what a company presents. RINFRA is lobbying very hard to either stop people from change over or levy extra charges.

Boss, just by blocking these file sharing websites wont curb piracy. there are DVDs being sold in the market. what about them.

i am also a movie buff but have stopped watching in cinemas coz of high prices - tickets + food. and what movies are being made today. no story + no songs. just same crap being rehashed. i have boycotted going to theatres.

:drink:

Dude, you had invested in their Shares because of your own profits, So its your personal thing not general. No one from Reliance had forced you to buy shares.Regarding R-Infra, lots and lots of noise and activity were done. Protest, demolition by politicians. But Result ??? Rates were reduced, Govt and politicians bribed and after few months rates again hiked. So, whats the use of knowing fact and figures when all are corrupt.I am never in favour of blocking the sites. Never Ever !!!We are going off Topic, so again coming back on Topic, its responsibility of ISPs to protect genuine customers right and lift all bans. Let Reliance alone prevent Piracy by blocking sites.

Dude, you had invested in their Shares because of your own profits, So its your personal thing not general. No one from Reliance had forced you to buy shares.

Regarding R-Infra, lots and lots of noise and activity were done. Protest, demolition by politicians. But Result ??? Rates were reduced, Govt and politicians bribed and after few months rates again hiked. So, whats the use of knowing fact and figures when all are corrupt.

I am never in favour of blocking the sites. Never Ever !!!

We are going off Topic, so again coming back on Topic, its responsibility of ISPs to protect genuine customers right and lift all bans. Let Reliance alone prevent Piracy by blocking sites.

by why the GOVT is being partial only to RELIANCE. THATS coz they are being bribed heavily by the great ADAG

----------

by why the GOVT is being partial only to RELIANCE. THATS coz they are being bribed heavily by the great ADAG

correct no one forced me but i thought its a good IPO to invest and company fundamentals are good. how can we come to know whats behind the evil mind of reliance by rigging the share prices.

IMO - we all (who are affected by this block to Filesharing site )- will not watch Singham at all.

Let's work to make it super flop.... This will be a lesson for Reliance and other Producers that if they take such stupid steps to stop piracy, they will be in greater loss..

Don't watch the movie and ask your friends also not to watch... do whatever you can to make it a big flop

BINGO....... thats what is needed. BOYCOTT ALL BOLLYWOOD MOVIES

IMO - we all (who are affected by this block to Filesharing site )- will not watch Singham at all.

Let's work to make it super flop.... This will be a lesson for Reliance and other Producers that if they take such stupid steps to stop piracy, they will be in greater loss..

Don't watch the movie and ask your friends also not to watch... do whatever you can to make it a big flop

Back