This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,049
-_- Omg what a great innovative way to stop piracy~ Just block every freaking site on the internet which allows the upload feature, they gonna block youtube and facebook next now? I wonder how can a court even allow this.. just ban the whole site?So many years have passed and the piracy hubs in delhi (palika bazaar and nehru place) are still there with all their junk.We should start a "Screw Reliance and their shitty movies, stop censoring the web!" Page on Facebook just to piss these dumb f**ks. Seriously whose the wise guy in Reliance who gets all file sharing sites blocked and allows all torrents to thrive? If they block the torrents there would be no Mirror DL's on these sites anyways as the source of all these movies are torrents most of the time. I hope they unban these sites after the weekend .. i needed some patch files of MU and now i cannot download those as dumb ol reliance thinks filesharing sites is only for piracy. I hope the Don2 gets pirated like hell anyways and they realize they are doing something dumb here.

Sharing Sites Blocked :sick::sick:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/mediafirew.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/rapidsharenq.jpg/

After a few meetings and verifying the steps initiated by the indigenous cell, the production house sent the “John Doe-Order” it obtained from a Delhi Court and urged the anti-piracy cell of the apex body to chalk out plans to stop the online and physical piracy of Don 2. “We have already served notices to 43 ISPs, who we consider potential pirates. We have also alerted the cops and our team indigenously, but our primary intention is to halt menacing online piracy generating across shores
Pirates of Don 2 beware | Deccan Chronicle

-_- Omg what a great innovative way to stop piracy~ Just block every freaking site on the internet which allows the upload feature, they gonna block youtube and facebook next now? I wonder how can a court even allow this.. just ban the whole site?

So many years have passed and the piracy hubs in delhi (palika bazaar and nehru place) are still there with all their junk.

We should start a "Screw Reliance and their shitty movies, stop censoring the web!" Page on Facebook just to piss these dumb f**ks.

Seriously whose the wise guy in Reliance who gets all file sharing sites blocked and allows all torrents to thrive? If they block the torrents there would be no Mirror DL's on these sites anyways as the source of all these movies are torrents most of the time.

I hope they unban these sites after the weekend .. i needed some patch files of MU and now i cannot download those as dumb ol reliance thinks filesharing sites is only for piracy. I hope the Don2 gets pirated like hell anyways and they realize they are doing something dumb here.

Exactly........they have no right to do this....it goes against our fundamental rights......which is why no other Government has managed to block such websites.

Better they should block search engines, that will stop much pirated content, bravo reliance! KARLO DUNIA MUTTHI MEIN! :cursing:

But you can unblock this ban of blocking filesharing websites by using VPN (since there are free vpns available like CyberGhost VPN, where we can download from the filesharing websites.. so what my message it is so stupid to block all the filesharing websites.. I think somebody should file a case against Reliance Broadband.

-_- Omg what a great innovative way to stop piracy~ Just block every freaking site on the internet which allows the upload feature, they gonna block youtube and facebook next now? I wonder how can a court even allow this.. just ban the whole site?

well the court has not asked the ISP's to blanket ban all the websites, apparently its the ISP's themselves who dont have any other way of preventing illegal downloads other than than blocking the whole website itself.

What really is happening in pursuance of the order is what needs to be brought to the attention of the court by the affected party's but then its the normal user who suffers, i dont think the ISP's will go to court complaining.

I had Reliance broadband earlier in the year and this is not the first time they have done such a thing .. they have dont it on numerous occassions before as well .. actually reliance feels they rule the world and they can do anything ...I am currently using You Broadband and these guys havent blocked any website till right now ...

I had Reliance broadband earlier in the year and this is not the first time they have done such a thing .. they have dont it on numerous occassions before as well .. actually reliance feels they rule the world and they can do anything ...

You are Mistaken. It's Airtel who thinks they can do anything and others should follow them.

well the court has not asked the ISP's to blanket ban all the websites, apparently its the ISP's themselves who dont have any other way of preventing illegal downloads other than than blocking the whole website itself.

What really is happening in pursuance of the order is what needs to be brought to the attention of the court by the affected party's but then its the normal user who suffers, i dont think the ISP's will go to court complaining.

Someone please teach Reliance Entertainment turds what a DMCA is. You find your copyrighted material on a website send a DMCA to that site and links are deleted.. find a website sharing your movies send a DMCA to the host and the site gets taken down. No one is hosting any site in India with the crappy broadband connections anyways .. so a DMCA would be very effective.

All the big names in Hollywood follow this procedure why does Reliance has to act like a complete ignorant wannabe hipsters!

They should seriously kick the current piracy control team and a hire some new guys who are more competent. Thinking all file sharing sites = piracy is very old school now Reliance. I download videos and images from link-removed that some of my family members upload as the size is big for youtube and it is very easy and convenient to use these sites -_-

Anyways i'm just downing off private torrents and ftp's now but we should really let them know how retarded they are being like this.

Back