This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,049
what do u want to know for sure?! there is no section in IT act to complain about copyright violation..only you have brought it up

so to get a blocking order , the company needs to get a court order ?

they seem to be working fine with BSNL EVDO

so to get a blocking order , the company needs to get a court order ?

to block on ground of copyright, yes

Tried visiting link-removed and got this one...y reliance y?

You were the one who said who said Reliance is Good? Do you think Blocking Websites like this is Good?

You were the one who said who said Reliance is Good? Do you think Blocking Websites like this is Good?
oh..oh...dont jump me on dude...im not supporting this kind of activities by reliance or any others. I think they are trying to save their movies downloaded from sharing websites. For Rs.999 they provide UL 1 mbps. Thats the only thing i like them against Airtel who provide better service.

oh..oh...dont jump me on dude...im not supporting this kind of activities by reliance or any others. I think they are trying to save their movies downloaded from sharing websites. For Rs.999 they provide UL 1 mbps. Thats the only thing i like them against Airtel who provide better service.

I have tried Reliance broadband for a month. though i did not like what i was getting for what i am paying. the Reliablity of the connection is pretty good. I'd rather live with ISP which Gives downtime than to use Isp which throttle or blocksites.

Fileserve is blocked for me...

Do they think they just can block sites whenever they like???

This is completely unfair.

----------

So whenever some big corporate release thier film , we are to go into "CENSORED" mode ?

So much for basic citizen rights....

Back