Tikona WiBro issues + Ruckus router IP, login details and configuration

Hi Guyz.. need help..My fried is using Tikona internet service. H e hase given me his user id and p/w..i get tikona signals.. even in my flat.. other frnd of mine.. has the rukkus router.. so he gave me that as he is not using it..I have downloaded the soft ware from tikona website.. I f i am at frnds place.. i am able to connect to the tikona with my wifi (os :windows 7).However i am not able to access the same at my flat.. plz guide..:O

Santhosh,It should work ideally.Regards,Rahul

Hi Guyz.. need help..

My fried is using Tikona internet service. H e hase given me his user id and p/w..i get tikona signals.. even in my flat.. other frnd of mine.. has the rukkus router.. so he gave me that as he is not using it..I have downloaded the soft ware from tikona website..

I f i am at frnds place.. i am able to connect to the tikona with my wifi (os :windows 7).

However i am not able to access the same at my flat.. plz guide..:O
Are U using same PC at both the places?

Yes.. I am carrying my lap top to both the places..
Believing your details the only reason for not being able to connect to TIKONA wifi I could guess that the signals in your flat could be very weak.

hello every1 Mukul here..... u hv to put username - admin or
password - password

enjoy tikona......

thats probably your router? , for which i had the pleasure of changing the password for.. , (dnt worry.. i'll give it to you in pm)
Now how should i go about finding the IP for the box at my home?, My computer seems to get assigned the external IP directly(no local ip anywhere, gateway does not even have a page).. terribly confusing:O

Back