Tikona WiBro issues + Ruckus router IP, login details and configuration

https://10.6.134.173 takes us to a weblogin page. On this page the default username (admin) and password (password) does not seem to work.

I don't know how to post a screenshot so cannot post it here.

How does this work??

Using your personal router is really simple. Just configure your personal wifi router to DHCP or Dynamic as your internet connection type. This will simply bypass all authentication from the ISP side to the clients accessing the router.
So the next step is to connect to your wifi router. After successfully connecting to the router, open the browser and try logging into your tikona account using login page 1.254.254.254
Only one computer needs to login to the tikona account. All other users under the wifi router can access internet directly without the need to log in. Although an idle time of 15 mins for the router with no devices logged in will result in the tikona account being logged out automatically. You will need to login again in that case. This can be avoided if you can purchase a wifi router with a keep alive settings, which can be set to 5 mins.
And about your signal problem, well, its actually the headache of the ISP. You should contact them and they will place a repeater if necessary. If it is not viable for them then they will simply tell you that they cannot provide better connection there.
The ruckus router has maually been set by the ISP. So you need to know more credentials from them to access it.
I would also like to add that 150kbps is actually a very slow speed. Try an up-gradation, the speed will definitely improve.
I hope i could solve most of your queries.
Cheers!!!

^^ I am sure he would have upgraded or better probably moved out of tikona since it's a 4 years old thread :)But anyways might be helpful for other people searching for something similar.

Back