Torrent Speed on Home ul 750

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 10,175
:cry:i get higher upload speeds than download speeds:wall:

home 750UL plans with max speed of 250 as on the form you can see UPTO 256Kbps. So, you'll get 256/8=32KB/s maximum download speed.

:cry:i get higher upload speeds than download speeds:wall:

You can reduce it by select xx/96k in Speed guid in the torrents. This will limit the upload speed.

I once got speeds like 50, 60(for sometime), 70(for a second), but usually the speeds are around 30 kbps.

It depends on place also. You are supposed to get a speed of 30-32KBps on 256kbps connection and you may get even more @ some places. Many people get more in Bangalore! I get download speed of 100KBps and 70KBps upload speed on 750UL+. But it started just from a few days. Before that, i was getting 512kbps (64KBps both upload/download) ! Many get same 256kbps ! Not more than that ! We cant blame them if we get around 27-32 ! That is the speed on this plan ! If you get more, Enjoy!

BSNL guys are crazy!!! I used to get 27-28 kb/s. From 1st june it went down to 17-18 kb/s!!After lots of complaintes and followup, suddently for the last three days, i am getting 45-60 kb/s!!!upload at 20-21 kb/s!!!Dont tell BSNL!!!:P

BSNL guys are crazy!!! I used to get 27-28 kb/s. From 1st june it went down to 17-18 kb/s!!

After lots of complaintes and followup, suddently for the last three days, i am getting 45-60 kb/s!!!

upload at 20-21 kb/s!!!

Dont tell BSNL!!!:P

U R really lucky.:whistle:

it's right BSNL guys r crazy ! but officialy ther is download speed limit of 30 KBPS for UL750 users .. but in few cases ( possibily on a encrypted one ) u may have a sudden boost of up to 50 KBPS ( that's wht i received here) .. i heard frm my frnds in delhi tht they experience high speed beyond ther limit on MTNL after 2 am so this might also work with BSNL ( they both r with NIB)....ur own LUck:redface:

Back