Torrent Speed on Home ul 750

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 10,175
I hate BSNL.These guys just dont know about their own services.:wall: :hysterical:They couldnt tell me my portal id, nor my email address provided by BSNL as i had forgotten it.And they think that they are the best.:hysterical::rofl::wall:They need to improve too much in order to be the best.But indian govt. you know can never improve.So no more expectations from BSNL. GET LOST BSNL................

The service of BSNL primarily depends upon the personnel u come in contact with. In here BSNL NIB people handle everything related to dataone, and they are networking geeks in the truest form. Maybe the situation will improve in course of time all over India.

Hi Guys,well now I'm using Bsnl wll internet....it's quite good but unfortunately it doesn't has such good speeds....so umm.......... I'm thinking of getting this 750 plan 'cos i want unlimited internet.......many of you have posted that you get speeds of 32-36kbps......well is that really the default speed......shall i take it...........can i be able to watch videos on youtube seamlessly?????:huh: Pls help me.......will i be able to surf the web seamlessly?????PLease HELP!!!:happy:

turn off firewall and download torrents with most seeds
i also have the same plan and modem and i use vuze as a client
and get speeds upto 80KBps
and mind the capital "KB"

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

and also limit your upload speed to 1 kbps

@Siddharth Agarwal : no u need not limit the up-stream.i leave the up and Down unlimitedup : 40-45 kBpsDown: 53-64 kBpsI don't face any problem....... its cool....

@Siddharth Agarwal : no u need not limit the up-stream.

i leave the up and Down unlimited
up : 40-45 kBps
Down: 53-64 kBps

I don't face any problem....... its cool....

Yes me too, and just to get 10-11 KBps more one should not stop uploading. If everybody starts thinking like that we wont have anyone to download from. Sharing is cool. :)

Back