Transponder Space of Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,049
I donot want to get into dat crap again. I already replied der u shud check the last post der.

OK. But can you start the sticky thread for category wise list of missing channels on TS and Dish forums as requested by someone before?

OK. But can you start the sticky thread for category wise list of missing channels on TS and Dish forums as requested by someone before?

Ok Ill try to make it. But making sticky is Administrators wish :D

Ok Ill try to make it. But making sticky is Administrators wish :D

Thanks. Do we have to request Admin for making it sticky? Who was first to start sticky threads? Where you got that idea?

Thanks. Do we have to request Admin for making it sticky? Who was first to start sticky threads? Where you got that idea?

Yes. I donno who was the first one to make sticky. And my threads are only the channel list.

But those channel list threads are great. Make for missing channels also in TS and Dish both. I know you do it in very few minutes with rocketing speed. Any supernatural power? Ha ha. Keep it up.

But those channel list threads are great. Make for missing channels also in TS and Dish both. I know you do it in very few minutes with rocketing speed. Any supernatural power? Ha ha. Keep it up.

lol I donno if ur replies are sarcastic or not anywys Ill make it. btw can u throw some light on dis topic instead?

Back