Triband Disconnects

all time low:SNR Margin 8 12 dBLine Attenuation 38 44 dBData Rate 2013 260 kbps:( :( :(and net disconnects like every 10=15 mins during daytime & @ nite stays stable for a max of 2-3hrs ...

much similar to my problem.. try my solution. as above link...it appears to have workedfor me.. not much disconnection today.

my adsl light switches of automatically and then switches on . what could be this problem.can someone pls help.there is no response from the helpdesk too even after numerous complain.i hope anyone from this forum could give a quick solution and has someone come across the same proble.i am from bandra west .does anyone know the number of any enginner who must have come across to their place and must have got this direct contact number that would be agr8 help too.thnx

just check the power connection...if it's stable or not...very little power fluctuation can cause this problem...i face it whenever the electricity comes and sometimes when it goes...no solution till now, so i'm just living with it :(

my adsl light switches of automatically and then switches on . what could be this problem.can someone pls help.there is no response from the helpdesk too even after numerous complain.i hope anyone from this forum could give a quick solution and has someone come across the same proble.i am from bandra west .does anyone know the number of any enginner who must have come across to their place and must have got this direct contact number that would be agr8 help too.thnx
[/quote

yup that could be the reason .but i dont have power problems its just started once they upgraded to 2mps.its so frustrating man

QUOTE(azeter @ Jan 13 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]74921[/snapback]
QUOTE(azeter @ Jan 13 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]74914[/snapback]
[/quote

yup that could be the reason .but i dont have power problems its just started once they upgraded to 2mps.its so frustrating man[/b]

u see thats the biggest problem dude they dont bother to reply , i guess no one is bothered.i am in a big fix as to what to do.

Or email to Gm of ur exchange becoz you could make ur lineman addicted to the hari patti and will be discovering same prob very frequently repeating :P

Back