True Fraudband Isps In India

• Thread starter Thread starter Fatakesto™
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,161
3RD PRIZE GOES TO NONE OTHER THAN IQUARA ALIAS YOUTELE FOR PROVIDING 256Kbps UNLIMITED STILL WITH HUGE DOWNTIMES AT A MIND BLOWING HIGH RATE THAT IS Rs1500 PE MONTH +TAX+MAINTAINENCE CHARGE+CABLE MODEM RENT+MONEY SPENT TO CALL THEIR NON TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER

you must be ****ing kidding me...... this is totally insane.......:wall::wall::wall:not to mention there are ignorant people who will still pay for such services.....:wall::wall::wall:....

it is as good as selling a one rupee coin for Rs. 2 just because the value of the rupee against the dollar has appreciated... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i came to remember that i live in a place called santoshpur but which state and city i have forgotten:P

..oh yeah and WTH is a 'kesto', going by your avatar, it does not seem very healthy.

ah now we see you are mrinal/lnsb confirmed... why? did you get banned? your signature has that LALTU BROADBAND PAGE Fake ISP made by lnsb hehe

hmm..no one mentioned about the great TATA, all fraudband sections usually have 50 percent posts from TATA BB users:P

Back