Ping Test results on various ISPs in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 22,571
I don't know about others but BSNL is using the same copper lines they did around half a century ago so no wonder we all get jitter and lines are so bad. Atleast I can say for NIB as sadly I'm a user.

Hmm, this thread is lacking consistency. No point pinging Dhaka as the routing to that area is quite poor -- rightfully so as it's not like a bucket of game servers/websites are hosted over there. 300 ping to West Coast/Midwest in US isn't as bad as one would think. It's par for the course, actually. Same with ~250 to Europe and

Hmm, this thread is lacking consistency. No point pinging Dhaka as the routing to that area is quite poor -- rightfully so as it's not like a bucket of game servers/websites are hosted over there. 300 ping to West Coast/Midwest in US isn't as bad as one would think. It's par for the course, actually. Same with ~250 to Europe and

cool dude thx fr taking out time to do tests on various servers.... btw are u on Reliance wimax or wired one. I am just surprised to see that Relaince is able to offer so good net quality considering they are suppose to be a tiny tinny co. in front of Airtel.....

I'm glad it helped. :) I use Wireline. Good latency is hardly possible with wireless. I'm not sure on what grounds you're making the comparison of Reliance vs Airtel -- market cap, customers etc. Eitherway, Reliance is a massive company. The RCOM subsidiary itself is more or less close to the whole Bharti Airtel group in-terms of revenue and market cap. ;)

I am luckily, an exception here. As in, it's a rarity to see North Indian users with good latencies to foreign servers. I get

I'm glad it helped. :) I use Wireline. Good latency is hardly possible with wireless. I'm not sure on what grounds you're making the comparison of Reliance vs Airtel -- market cap, customers etc. Eitherway, Reliance is a massive company. The RCOM subsidiary itself is more or less close to the whole Bharti Airtel group in-terms of revenue and market cap. ;)

I am luckily, an exception here. As in, it's a rarity to see North Indian users with good latencies to foreign servers. I get

Many time i complain airtel , and 2 times his come , check line , and his says yes this problem is in our line we repair it , i continue call cc daily from 20 december,so what i do.i love online gaming , but not play great on high ping , or i host when others high pings.help me

I was comparing Relaince VS Airtel in Terms of BB. Airtel has much more "dhak" here in Delhi...but I am seriously considering reliance now....I used tata's VSNL dialup connection 10yrs back haven't used any of their products apart from that :D
Reliance is worth the switch just by virtue of there being no FUP. Reliance is the only nationally available ISP that hasn't put the retard hat on and forced FUP. The problem with Reliance is their service quality is very inconsistent and basically a dice roll as to whether you'll get good uptime or not.

I've never personally used Airtel and seeing the woes of people here, Airtel has really taken a gigantic nosedive in recent times. Since latency is an important factor for me, Airtel is at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes it being a viable option.

I LOVE reliance!!! This is not my connection its a free wifi which i am using right now!! So can u believe RELIANCE give free wifi in certain places! Full A grade

So i suggest guys subscribe to reliance if u can afford it!!!

Looks Reliance is good for VOIP, gaming and video sharing.

Back