Hayai Broadband Speed Test and Ping Test Results

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 359
  • Views Views 105,976
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if he doesn't come to Calcutta then i am not gonna forgive him for making me move to a city where its avbl :P

u no mumbai aint that bad...Good business,high paying jobs,good trasport system,pretty chicks(though I m sure kolkatta would be abundant of these too)... Plus we get Hayai 1st :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Calm down, I'm only not coming to Kolkata on this visit to India due to time constraints :(

I think he was referring to Hayai not u :P... All want Hayai not u :P(except maybe cst1992)...

u no mumbai aint that bad...Good business,high paying jobs,good trasport system,pretty chicks(though I m sure kolkatta would be abundant of these too)... Plus we get Hayai 1st :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P...

...Mumbai is to India as LA or NY is to the US... just... without the silicon-based life-forms ;)

I think he was referring to Hayai not u :P... All want Hayai not u :P(except maybe cst1992)...

Haha, I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that or not :D

lol :) i was talking abt both mg and hayai but as raj said ya i was talking abt hayai services that if mg delays hayai launch in calcutta then i will have no choice but to move to one where its abvl :)btw i meant no disrespect to u mg :D

lol :) i was talking abt both mg and hayai but as raj said ya i was talking abt hayai services that if mg delays hayai launch in calcutta then i will have no choice but to move to one where its abvl :)

btw i meant no disrespect to u mg :D

Hehe it's fine, I just missed the context of it completely :D

Mind posting new speedtest results :P

Once I am able to visit the office back in Mumbai it will be possible.

I want the results from hayai not from hns or Hughes! But i guess you people do not have a license from TRAI?

Would have liked to meet you in Mumbai ....but all your mumbai meetings are weekdays and office hours !!!
If you plan to have any meeting on weekend ...PM me please ...would be glad to update you on last 5 years of my broadband experience :)

Probably only weekend date I have free is May 7th, afternoon.

Hey don't forget this once you reach mumbai :)
https://broadband.forum/hayai-broadband/56632-hayai-broadband-speed-test-and/36/#post482962

If time permits, but even that isn't looking too great at the moment.

I want the results from hayai not from hns or Hughes! But i guess you people do not have a license from TRAI?

No, that's the IP address to ASN delegation - we didn't have any IP addresses at that time, just ones we were borrowing from HNS... also we've never used Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back