• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 359
  • Views Views 105,976
Status
Not open for further replies.
mg why ur pulling my leg!!

mg bhai TU mera taanng kyon kheech rahai hai??? :frown:

true friend man!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Infact we all here at IBF are BRO'S man!!

Than why this ???
Like I've said before:
I suggest you read all comments on your previous posts, and after 2-3 hours of deep thinking, reply back.

mg why ur pulling my leg!!

It amuses me ;)

But in all honesty, you also set yourself up for it too by talking on one hand about having to leech someones wifi because you're in poverty but then you talk about having what will be one of the more expensive services available in India today (by expensive of course, I'm forgetting for a moment what value for money is provided).

There is a lot of contradiction in what you say (you can't afford food but you still have big TVs, flights to/from UAE, maintaining households in 2 countries etc)... what the situation is in reality I'm not going to claim to know or understand however I reserve the right to see the lighter side and poke fun at the contradiction ;)

I think mg if u don't have the answer for it that means HAYAI will have bad pinges too like HATHWAY, mtnl etc.

Answer to what? I don't believe there was a question.

...but I doubt we'll be like MTNL or Hathway. We're not using any technology that introduces latency (interleaved DSL introduces about 30ms on pings, but it gives error correction), and I think Hathway are just massively oversubscribing their available if the numbers I have for them are even remotely close - we're not oversubscribing by much at all.

I was wondering the test u've taken of HAYAI is mostly in NZ, when u take a test here in INDIA how will it score???

No, most of the tests taken have been in India - only the ones taken this month were done in NZ, and since we're building almost exactly the same network in both countries (just on different scales, India being much larger), then they at least give an idea of what *can* be achieved. If you see page 6-7 of this thread they are all taken in India but they're also obselete now, but you'll notice the pings are all under 20ms within India.

Ok do what u want, but just to make sure u don't hurt some1 by your words, or in real ur own customers who will be here on the forum once u start ur service.

Aha, but when it comes to you, that's exactly what I'm poking fun at - you've asked me to provide you free wifi, you take free wifi from some Reliance customer, and now you're telling me you're going to pay my prices for service. I don't mind of course but you'll have to excuse my skepticism based on the information you've given everyone here.

I have nothing to say!! u always win!!

MUm reckons I shoulda been a lawyer.

MUm reckons I shoulda been a lawyer.
You're better as a COO, he has to handle more people than a lawyer :)

ISP is hathway? You do not have license named under HAYAI broadband.
That's called a better ping time which I look for. Can not wait to get it.

These are from over a year ago. And the ISP is stated as Honesty Net Solutions, because we did not have our own AS Number at that time. And the documents listed on the DoT website are, in my experience, desperately out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back