Trying to set Reliance Jio Fiber Gateway to Bridge mode got this message any one Have A Idea?

I give up the flag.
This is wrong to hamper technical progress by artificial barriers....
Jio should improve itself and it's ideology.

I can only say that, Jio was a new ISP. They should have followed open minded track. They have money, they would have ignored few things like CG-NAT, 1:10 and stuff like that but they still chose to go with it.

This somehow doesn't feel good. It's either their network is pretty shit and pretty badly setup or maybe other reason which @Dark_Nate is saying which I am not going to comment about.

But, it's pretty bad that they followed some strategies which aren't good for now or going forward. If they change, well and good if not, I can only say that their penetration to Broadband market will be negative after some months.

Other players won't be sitting quite. They will take advantage of it.

I give up the flag.
This is wrong to hamper technical progress by artificial barriers....
Jio should improve itself and it's ideology.
I can only say that, Jio was a new ISP. They should have followed open minded track. They have money, they would have ignored few things like CG-NAT, 1:10 and stuff like that but they still chose to go with it.

This somehow doesn't feel good. It's either their network is pretty shit and pretty badly setup or maybe other reason which @Dark_Nate is saying which I am not going to comment about.

But, it's pretty bad that they followed some strategies which aren't good for now or going forward. If they change, well and good if not, I can only say that their penetration to Broadband market will be negative after some months.

Other players won't be sitting quite. They will take advantage of it.
Guys this is India, not Switzerland.

Everything is politics.

Look at cow aadhaar:Aadhaar for cows and buffaloes: India is developing world’s largest livestock database

Let's see if I get a reply

1584800267351.webp

Back