Trying to set Reliance Jio Fiber Gateway to Bridge mode got this message any one Have A Idea?

@Kick933: You know you could have Dm'd him?

The outcome is sad.....
They use to TR-069 to configure the ONT by using Mac identification.
And it is automated process.
So,for now....we are stuck.

@Dark_Nate Since everything is below the firmware and configured remotely,the management postal has no sign of it.

@Dark_Nate I suggest against it.
But if you have some experience with any of the following language HTML, CSS and JAVASCRIPT.
You can easily nitpick elements that are activated.

Can you tell me which ISP are you opting for?
And,It really depends on OS.
but you can exploit TR-069.I am not very sure because I never tried it but it should be a feasible way provided router is not provisioned like JIOFIBER.

I have worked with HTML, CSS, JavaScript and even PHP back in college. I'm not really a fan of web development, I prefer system-level work. Anyway, I'll try going at it.

I just told you in the post above, I'm opting for Jio Fiber soon. It's coded by a sub-brand of D-Link, I assume OS is Linux based.

I will have to look at exploiting TR-069. That's some advanced stuff beyond my current level of knowledge/skillset. You won't find public knowledge easily on router exploits/tools.

But nothing is impossible in Computer Science. Anything can be broken, tricked, cracked, circumvented.

Well,If you can try with connecting your phone to the ONT.If the device allows mtp,it must be known and usable OS underlying....
If someone can try....we would be one step closer....
I would have got the jiofiber for tinkering but it is not available in my area.
But the usb port,can also be used.
Just to clarify,JioFi2 works on Android.
But we have not yet been able to unlock it's bootloader.
But things can change anytime.

Back