Unable to connect to Jio 5G after porting to Postpaid

Just came to know that if a customer changes their sim card or phone, they will have to wait for at least 5 days before they can latch on to 5G network of Jio. This is such an useless rule which makes me feel that Jio is the most anti-consumer telecom company. Even appellate authority responded with a standard copy paste answer as Jio care. Seems like some Jio care agents are posted at every appellate authority

Update: Now they have increased the date to 25th April🫠 Anyone with any email IDs other than the generic ones...preferably personal email addresses (@jio.com or @ril.com) of any higher ups who might be able to look into this matter?

Update 2: Contacted the regional head of Jio of my zone. He was a pretty chill guy. He got me connected to the technical head of my zone who actually understood the entire issue and after my explanation he agreed that whatever I'm facing shouldn't happen and probably is some technical issue from their end. Told me to text him the complaint on WhatsApp with relevant details. Told me to expect a call from their backend team. Will keep you guys updated...

Final Update: Got multiple calls from the higher ups @Mumbai and Bhubaneswar (sim card's circle) and I'm happy to tell that my issue has been resolved.

Verdict: If you are facing an uncommon issue, make sure to raise a ticket. Follow up for at least 2 days. Then contact the higher ups via email/phone via linkedIn

Back