• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,838

Harshal

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
I am very much excited about Tata Sky plus...can anybody tell me when it will be available in rest of India...since i m leaving in small town...it is not available here.........:@

hey as i see u live in maharashtra...u or any of ur relative might go to mumbai or pune some or the othr time.... so y dont u tell dem to but the Tata Sky plus digicomp nd call the helpline nd schedule an installation (i.e if derez tatasky available in first place).... or u can even order it thro card nd get it couriered it @ ur residence .... :wewin:

I also live in a small town in cochin and i got that.i filled up the form online in their website and i was a megpack subscriber.They called me after 2 days and i opted for pay on delivery(which will cost 1000 rs extra than the original price).Just try this and lets see how it works..my city/town was not listed in the website showing the availabilty of Tata Sky plus...take care

ya........yesterday I called TS CC and ask for Tata Sky + but they told me that Tata Sky + service is not available in my town......and told me that it will be available in rest of India very soon......so i have to wait........if i go to mumbai and buy Tata Sky + there....then who will install it here at my home?

i guess if Tata Sky is availavble in ur town.....den u can call the cc and ask dem to installl the pvr service if u ve purchased the box nd i don think dey shd deny it.... coz the installation is just like the usual tata sky box except dat this has 2 wires from the dish to the box....but confrm it wid the cc first if dey'd do dat.....HOPE YOU GET IT INSTALLED SOON...AS I GOT MINE TODAY ONLY....ND TRUST ME ITS REALLY AWESOME:urock:

i guess if Tata Sky is availavble in ur town.....den u can call the cc and ask dem to installl the pvr service if u ve purchased the box nd i don think dey shd deny it.... coz the installation is just like the usual tata sky box except dat this has 2 wires from the dish to the box....but confrm it wid the cc first if dey'd do dat.....HOPE YOU GET IT INSTALLED SOON...AS I GOT MINE TODAY ONLY....ND TRUST ME ITS REALLY AWESOME:urock:

Congrats for your Tata Sky+:urock:
Tata Sky has its distribution network far and wide spread a connection should be available where you stay.:inodding:

From MTNL/BSNL lines: 1860 425 6633From other lines:Western India: 020 6600 6633 Northern India: 0172 6600 663 Southern & Eastern India: 040 6600 6633 Delhi: 011 6000 6633 Mumbai: 022 6000 6633 Kolkatta: 033 6000 6633 Chennai: 044 6000 6633 Bangalore: 080 6000 6633contact details for Tata Sky in India.

Back