Universal remote for Tata Sky Plus HD

• Thread starter Thread starter RUDHYA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6,059

RUDHYA

ISP
AIRTEL
I have a following AV Devices connected to the Tata Sky Plus HD :-Living Room1. Panasonic Plasma TV2. Denon AVR3. Denon DVD PlayerBed Room1. Panasonic Plasma TV2. Denon integrated amplifierCan anyone suggest which universal remote will work with TATASKY PLUS HD for both the roomsReasonable price :)Thanks

logitech harmony....find the cheapest there....but harmony one is the best overall

I have a following AV Devices connected to the Tata Sky Plus HD :-

Living Room
1. Panasonic Plasma TV
2. Denon AVR
3. Denon DVD Player

Bed Room
1. Panasonic Plasma TV
2. Denon integrated amplifier

Can anyone suggest which universal remote will work with TATASKY PLUS HD for both the rooms
Reasonable price :)

Thanks

I use Logitech Harmony 900 for my living room gadgets and RedEye Mini (RedEye universal remotes for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and PC) for my bedroom AV setup. Logitech Harmony is very good but is very costly where as RedEye mini is a cheaper solution ($399 vs $49) which needs one of the Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch). Both basically give excellent control over your all equipments but I won't say it is for everybody. You need to be little tech savvy to program it find out the reason whenever it malfunctions. Since it is one way communication it needs to remember the last state (on/off) and if one of the device fails to decode your command the whole thing malfunctions. Occasional reboot is required for Harmony 900. With RF receiver and IR blasters your equipments can be anywhere, no need for line of sight which restricts the placement of the equipments. Both can control anything with (ex: AC or Blinds) an IR remote and both are activity based controls with one touch you can do every thing you want to do for an activity (Watching Bluray connected to your AVR and TV or playing a media file in your MAC connected to an AVR and TV.
Regards,
Tomy

Back