Using universal remote with Tatasky STB

• Thread starter Thread starter venkig77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 29,181
Philiphs starts from 1099 and cost upto 5000, can get various brand.Local can get from 450 onwards, if you are live in chennai to find lcal brand in Riche Street...

Do these remote have Tata Sky+ option of pause record and rewind functions:huh:

with this remote you can even record programes without TS+ :grin:

Philiphs starts from 1099 and cost upto 5000, can get various brand.
Local can get from 450 onwards, if you are live in chennai to find lcal brand in Riche Street...

if i need a company brand then where should i go and find it in chennai :clap:

if i need a company brand then where should i go and find it in chennai :clap:

In Spencer plaza or similar places. Even in authorised show rooms :) Never we should buy from that richie street full of fake goods and unfair, lazy, ignorant traders!

Buy one DVD player, go home, if it doesn't work bring back, shop keeper will tell they never saw you!

No warranty or bill whatsoever.

In Spencer plaza or similar places. Even in authorised show rooms :) Never we should buy from that richie street full of fake goods and unfair, lazy, ignorant traders!

Buy one DVD player, go home, if it doesn't work bring back, shop keeper will tell they never saw you!

Disadvantages of purchasing without a bill are many the shopkeeper won't even recognise you :rofl: the only advantage of buying without a bill is you get the product below MRP/- . I'd go for MRP/- with billing:irock:

dont say spencer plaza they are always cheaters and not less than richie street :irock:

Back