Unlocking Dasan H660GM-A

1) login to 192.168.1.1 with admin : admin

2) go to maintenance> logs > system logs

3) search for "passwd" on that page

you will most probably get 3 results among them 1 is for default "admin" access, 1 is for a higher level access "superuser", and the other one is for telnet access
(both the username and password will be mentioned there)

4) login with the superuser account and go to maintenance > utilities > acl and enable telnet access for lan and save it

5) open telnet on 192.168.1.1 and then use the password as mentioned earlier in step 3 to login

6) type "bootcfg customer DASAN" and then do a factory reset to unlock the ont

(Note: after unlocking the WebUI credentials will change to admin : vertex25 and this will give you full access to all the settings and the telnet credentials will change to admin : 1234)

imo Dasan has much more advanced features compared to zte(which I used before this) such as separate DNS even for pppoe, beamforming and mu mimo support, inbuilt mesh and more

Last edited:
Found the ftp credentials using john program :)

username: admin
password: 1234

Note: This is for a locked router. My bootcfg customer value is still AIRTEL. So im not sure what the credentials may be for an unlocked router.

@muthumoon so we can use usb via ftp using this router? can i know how to use? means what ip address to type to view usb drive?

No idea, haven't tried it. Sometimes the router mounted an external HDD I plugged into the USB port to FTP, sometimes it didn't. I haven't researched it much myself.

The IP address of the router in my case is 192.168.1.1. I recommend using an FTP client like WinSCP to connect to it using FTP (not SFTP or TFTP).

i tried and even after unlock it remains same. And if someone wants to restore the defaults after unlock all the have to do is enter
"bootcfg customer AIRTEL" in place of bootcfg customer DASAN which was performed to unlock this device. The issue i am facing is my local bsnl exchange needs me to enter GPON password into device and all that options are available on Syrotech and TP-Link xpon routers. Even thought this airtel dasan router is also xpon and support EPON mode but entering that password is impossible as i dont see that field anywhere. There is loid and slid options but i dont know slid username and bsnl says they dont use any such. So i really wonder what that password goes to for onu to olt communication

Hello....!!!!
I search superuser password but there are no any pswrd, can you please suggest me another more......

Back