Unlocking Dasan H660GM-A

1) login to 192.168.1.1 with admin : admin

2) go to maintenance> logs > system logs

3) search for "passwd" on that page

you will most probably get 3 results among them 1 is for default "admin" access, 1 is for a higher level access "superuser", and the other one is for telnet access
(both the username and password will be mentioned there)

4) login with the superuser account and go to maintenance > utilities > acl and enable telnet access for lan and save it

5) open telnet on 192.168.1.1 and then use the password as mentioned earlier in step 3 to login

6) type "bootcfg customer DASAN" and then do a factory reset to unlock the ont

(Note: after unlocking the WebUI credentials will change to admin : vertex25 and this will give you full access to all the settings and the telnet credentials will change to admin : 1234)

imo Dasan has much more advanced features compared to zte(which I used before this) such as separate DNS even for pppoe, beamforming and mu mimo support, inbuilt mesh and more

Last edited:
I want to unlock ONT too , but I want to know how to restore Internet settings ,in prior to avoid any trouble. Was anyone able to restore settings? Also there is a backup configuration file in settings. Does that work?

Last edited:
After unlocking the device, proceed to remove or delete all unnecessary settings such as the TR69 profile and WAN Profile.

Access the device via Telnet or SSH, using either the password combination 'admin/admin' or 'admin/vertex25'.

Execute the command "bootcfg customer AIRTEL" to revert back to the Airtel configuration and to enable the internet option.

Perform a manual reboot without resorting to a restore or factory reset.

Following the reboot, log in using superuser credentials.

Set up the WAN profile.

Please note: Due to the deletion of the TR69 profile in the initial step, PPPoE won't be accessible (IPv6 connectivity will remain functional); only bridge mode will work, as the TR69 profile is deleted.

Ensure the fibre cable remains connected throughout the entire process.

DASAN default wifi password is 1234567890a, you can also use WPS to connect.
Almost locked myself out of the router.

Can confirm vertex25 is working also.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their LAN ports not functioning properly? Specifically, are you unable to obtain an IP address from DHCP?

Hello,

No passwd in logs after update V3.2.2120038 and old superuser password is not working either. Guys dont reset your ONT with bootcfg customer airtel if you are on an older version, as resetting will update your FW version.

Aside if anybody has managed to crack this version please let me know.

Thank you.

So airtel is just becoming like jio. They are locking all their modems and only option now left is using TP-Link xz000 g7 ont. Now I will have to use it as they have blocked superuser access on my h660gm.

Back