Unlocking Dasan H660GM-A

1) login to 192.168.1.1 with admin : admin

2) go to maintenance> logs > system logs

3) search for "passwd" on that page

you will most probably get 3 results among them 1 is for default "admin" access, 1 is for a higher level access "superuser", and the other one is for telnet access
(both the username and password will be mentioned there)

4) login with the superuser account and go to maintenance > utilities > acl and enable telnet access for lan and save it

5) open telnet on 192.168.1.1 and then use the password as mentioned earlier in step 3 to login

6) type "bootcfg customer DASAN" and then do a factory reset to unlock the ont

(Note: after unlocking the WebUI credentials will change to admin : vertex25 and this will give you full access to all the settings and the telnet credentials will change to admin : 1234)

imo Dasan has much more advanced features compared to zte(which I used before this) such as separate DNS even for pppoe, beamforming and mu mimo support, inbuilt mesh and more

Last edited:
admin:admin is working but most of the settlings are locked and nothing is available in logs.(superuser login details) even after changing SSID from router i can connect to previous SSID. I don't know exactly what is wrong with router/ont. i am thinking to ask for ont change but wifi range is good which is stopping me from asking the said change

Anyone found superuser password for the new version yet?

Dz$!A!r7
this password was previously working but after airtel allotted me a static IP , this password does not work anymore. the local technician does not know how to setup the ip so i'm still on dynamic ip (wan1 static, wan0 dynamic aare both active). How to unlock now? please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darknite
no buddy, in fact my router got updated to the latest version and I lost access to it. There's no option to revert back to previous version.

Anyone can help me with setting up 5Ghz SSID2, as that is locked for me
Either superuser or any other workaround

Back