Upgrade from Tata Sky to Tata Sky Plus offer (50 percent discounts!)

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 12,140
Status
Not open for further replies.
To your infromation we can buy HD PVR for Rs.15,000 and it is just madness to pay Rs.10,000 just for a PVR which has too many problems.

----------

People who know about mangos will buy only quality mangos and not any thing in the name of mango.

LOL! Buying 15000 HD DVR + 3000-4000 STB not a good idea. Now is that 15000 DVR is worth or that cannot do anything without alone without any STB. You cannot watch or record channels, you need channel feed. if there are100 customers of sub 5 can afford PVR, if we suggest them + kind of box is overpriced so buying that is not good idea, buy 15000 HD DVR stuck with whatever DVD you record on to it or to record channels spend more few thousands to get sub. I can give you better idea, if you buy PS3 you can stream your videos from PC wirelessly, you can play games, transfer videos to PS3 and you can do many things. But now this is not possible for everyone to buy it that expensive. I have HD DVR and PS3 but they cannot replace my STB with capability of PVR. And I bought my STB PVR lot more expensive than +box. DVR + STB separately cannot perform better as STB with PVR in single unit.

LOL! Buying 15000 HD DVR + 3000-4000 STB not a good idea. Now is that 15000 DVR is worth or that cannot do anything without alone without any STB. You cannot watch or record channels, you need channel feed. if there are100 customers of sub 5 can afford PVR, if we suggest them + kind of box is overpriced so buying that is not good idea, buy 15000 HD DVR stuck with whatever DVD you record on to it or to record channels spend more few thousands to get sub. I can give you better idea, if you buy PS3 you can stream your videos from PC wirelessly, you can play games, transfer videos to PS3 and you can do many things. But now this is not possible for everyone to buy it that expensive. I have HD DVR and PS3 but they cannot replace my STB with capability of PVR. And I bought my STB PVR lot more expensive than +box. DVR + STB separately cannot perform better as STB with PVR in single unit.

Well put! but dimmies will remain dimmies!!

Guys when there is no competition for the product the prices will always be high.........how much was Dish TV & TS were charging 3 years before it was appx Rs. 4000 but now we scenario is different with respect to DTH...........my opinion is that unless and until when competition comes for PVR i dont see TS reducing the cost of TS+ STB..........:rofl:

You haven't seemed to read what I have written! Talking something different. I was telling HD stb with PVR costs 15,000 and just a pvr from TS costs the same. You are confusing yourself. If you can put the NDS card with with some back door hack it will very well work and I have seen it. For others who have no idea are free to buy PVR for 15,000 :D

----------

Well put! but dimmies will remain dimmies!!

Yes. But no more auto biographies please.

While googling humax products, I found one very impressive model iCord HD PVR. Some of the features are :
1.Can record 4 channels while viewing 5th channel.
2.Power on Channel.
3.Five favourite lists.
4.HDMI,Component etc.
5.Universal Remote upto 4 devices.

But we have to spend a fortune for it.

Welcome to HUMAX [Global Website]

This thread is full of offtopic.What is mean by dimmies?also what is mean by SATM?OMG, by asking this question i was also gone to offtopic.....:ashamed:

While googling humax products, I found one very impressive model iCord HD PVR. Some of the features are :
1.Can record 4 channels while viewing 5th channel.
2.Power on Channel.
3.Five favourite lists.
4.HDMI,Component etc.
5.Universal Remote upto 4 devices.

But we have to spend a fortune for it.

Welcome to HUMAX [Global Website]

When will this product be launched in india and which DTH service provider will launch this product? any idea on this?

By the is there any one DTH which atleast going to launch their PVR DTH service.........i am just eagerly waiting for Dish TV PVR, Big TV PVR, ADTV PVR and also SD PVR..........when will they launch their PVR services......

Few dimmies are still not aware that in india only TS provides at PVR service....where as the other DTH service are not able to provide that......if they provide i am sure that TS will reduce their price........

----------

This thread is full of offtopic.

What is mean by dimmies?
also what is mean by SATM?

OMG, by asking this question i was also gone to offtopic.....:ashamed:

FYI - All the threads are going offtopic only........its better to shut our mouth in those threads...........:pleasehelp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back