UPI News & Updates

I have never seen mobikwik accepted anywhere but then i rarely go out :p I am surprised that Paytm has not entered the upi market. I am guessing this is because they are working on launching their payment back which mean they would be able to offer their own @paytm VPAs?

India has a very huge potential but they better get it right if they want to be successful. Apart from investment it will also eat up lot of money for regular running costs. The real proof of their success will be revealed when they run out of investors' funds.hahaha

Just had my first proper online shopping experience using UPI. Was ordering food through Yumist. They are using Razorpay for online payments. Fucking Razorpay does not have Paytm Wallet support so I had to look at another option. Saw UPI and decided to check it out. Pretty cool stuff. I give them my VPA. They send me a request. I pay using the phone. It is recognized instantly by the payment process and confirmed on the spot. Pretty cool stuff tbh.

tExnkgu.png
U89PKlI.png

seems like sbi has launched support for upi. lol timing as i just deposited a sbi cheque that could have been processed through upi. sad panda.

UPI is very glitchy. Though not sure if the platform is glitchy or the apps. I have had massive issues on PhonePe app myself. Delayed payments. Stuck payments.

i really needed upi support on sbi. but sadly, it came so late. by that time i had ordered a cheque book and deposited a cheque. all this process could have been processed in 10 seconds if upi was available and had worked as expected on that particular account.

assuming sbi has not implemented their own stupid limits on upi. what exactly are the limits? :P

Back