UPI News & Updates

I am not sure what you mean. You send money to username@bankname. It is as simple as that. Just like you send money to email-id/mobile-number on Paytm wallet. no other information is needed.

Other banks are going to join soon...
@amish - You can have one app and add all bank accounts in them.. AxisBank for example allows you to create one user id per bank. ICICI (Pockets) allows you to link accounts (Though yet to explore how it woks)
I created a user for my ICICI using bank a/c using axisbank..

UPI would be a replacement of NEFT... A receiver can link his NEFT details to a user ID & share that user ID.. Sender can simply send to that user id..

aww. i need to have an account in another bank to be able to create my id on yes bank? :P

PNB UPI app is not hosted by their official android developer ID - "PNB"

But its by some developer named "FSS"

Now shud I trust or not trust?

I mean, can I put account number+ ifsc just like in IMPS and send money. I do not see few stubborn people using it anytime soon.

@amish ... FSS is Financial Software Systems (FSS) , an IT company in Chennai . I know cause I work in same technology as they primarily work on.. And yes they have lot of Indian bank clients ...

If you have a PNB account. Try a make payment to a merchant, you might see the url change to some FSS site intermediately as well

Disclaimer : I am not vouching that this FSS is the same one. But yeah, if they are there - I belive should be ok.. Think of seeing TCS or Wipro as the developer....

@Ouch - Pockets & AxisPay required you to link ID to bank account as soon as you try to create an ID..

Back