Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

i get that part. :D i have never actually bothered about the quality of kaju as i usually do not consume them directly. most of the usage is through kheer and halwa. but i am loving the ones sai delivered. they are plain so i do not eat a lot in one go. if they were salted, i would probably have gone through them by now lol. plus i usually do not buy dry fruits for home usage. mom does that. so it's all a new experience for me.

Costliest Cashewnut is W180. It's big and you get just 180 nuts per pound. Not easily available. Would cost around ₹1500 per kg. After W180, it's W240, W320 and so on.

I will procure every spice you guys want. Almost all spices are grown here. Give me some time please.

@chromaniac - There was close to 500gm cashewnuts in your package. I have sent more Cashewnuts than ordered quantity to @x720 as well :D.

Costliest Cashewnut is W180. It's big and you get just 180 nuts per pound. Not easily available. Would cost around ₹1500 per kg. After W180, it's W240, W320 and so on.

I will procure every spice you guys want. Almost all spices are grown here. Give me some time please.

@chromaniac - There was close to 500gm cashewnuts in your package. I have sent more Cashewnuts than ordered quantity to @x720 as well :D.
There is something called W210 as well?

There is something called cashewnut export promotiom council.

Back