Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

Honey will be available after February. I'll let you know.

Will look into Star Fruit as well. Can you tell me about pricing in Delhi please?.
i am trying with any of the online stores, today i found jagdishfresh, its Rs 54 for 500gms. I think its good price if they can actually deliver it tomorrow :P, i tried to contacting them on twitter but no one was home.

My local sabzai wala gets it from some other place for me and charges me a bomb for small tiny pierce about Rs 15 a piece lol.

sadly neither Grofers or bigbasket added it to their list, even though they said they have told their team about it. Start Fruit should be easily avail. here in Delhi, as its grown in India too and there wiki entry also of Indian variety, not sure where all it goes as its not really easily avail.

Reactions: Sai
That fruit grows here. Plenty of it. I didn't know that it costs that much!.

However I can't ship it for around ₹50. Shipping would cost at least twice that amount if not thrice. I'll try to figure out a solution.

We grow arecanut, rubber, coconut, black pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, coffee ☕, banana, cashewnuts, fruits like mango, jackfruit, Rambutan etc. Then some vegetables, honey. We used to run a diary with around 30 cows. Have reduced to 3 now. Simply doesn’t work out. The list is endless.

Regarding high pricing, there are various reasons.Trust me, we don't even have double digit profit % on any items. We have to pay salary for half a dozen+ employees of my farm. Reducing price further is impossible. Please understand my situation.

And one simply can't compare the usual supermarket ghee with homemade ghee. That's like comparing Apples to oranges.

Back