Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

We grow arecanut, rubber, coconut, black pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, coffee ☕, banana, cashewnuts, fruits like mango, jackfruit, Rambutan etc. Then some vegetables, honey. We used to run a diary with around 30 cows. Have reduced to 3 now. Simply doesn’t work out. The list is endless.

Regarding high pricing, there are various reasons.Trust me, we don't even have double digit profit % on any items. We have to pay salary for half a dozen+ employees of my farm. Reducing price further is impossible. Please understand my situation.

And one simply can't compare the usual supermarket ghee with homemade ghee. That's like comparing Apples to oranges.
I understand.Also as your sale increases you may be able to decrease the prices.But the ghee price is almost of market price.

May be just charge delivery separately?

Price will be reduced once I get more volume. Shipping will cost less.

Indians are obsessed with "Free Delivery". If delivery charges are extra, they may not go ahead with the purchase.

Price will be reduced once I get more volume. Shipping will cost less.

Indians are obsessed with "Free Delivery". If delivery charges are extra, they may not go ahead with the purchase.
Would you mind telling how much is delivery charges of 500gm ghee?

500gm ghee+ package weight will be billed for 1 kg by courier company. Around ₹140 on Speed Post. Private ones will charge much higher. This will be reduced if there are regular shipments.

500gm ghee+ package weight will be billed for 1 kg by courier company. Around ₹140 on Speed Post. Private ones will charge much higher. This will be reduced if there are regular shipments.
So 140 is delivery charges.Hmmm so your actual cost is around 360 for 500gms.

Yes. Would you like to buy some?.
Not at this moment but very soon.I visited your site yesterday to look around so the ghee price and was surprised to see the difference.But i would like to give it a try for sure.

Reactions: Sai

Back