Veethi: Delivering farm products to your doorstep

Managed to get mom interested for half a kilo of ghee. She was kind of confused about the rates. She thought Ramdev charged Rs. 450 for half KG ghee. Rs. 450 is for one kilo :P

He should have no issues. He was willing to ship me ghee in two batches as it has a short shelf life. [emoji3]

The number of cashewnuts depend upon the grade. Maharaja is W240 grade, that's around 240 kernels per pound. This grade is used for normal eating. Tastes best when salt and black pepper powder is sprinkled (At least for me :P) .

Jumbo half is whole cashewnut split into half. Used for garnishing most of the time.

Chunky cashewnut (LWP grade) is used in Kheer, sweets etc.

I can ship any quantity you guys want. It may be 100gm or 10kg. Just drop me a message on social media or email. Will work out a custom solution for you guys. But the only thing is payment has to be done through IMPS /NEFT / eWallet for custom orders.
---------
For liquid content, I use normal food grade bottles. The usual jars with wide mouth we get in stores leak during transit unless it's machine packed with plastic / silver foil seal. Sadly, I don't have the volume needed to invest for packing machine yet.

All liquid content is filled into food grade bottles. Then it will be wrapped in food grade plastic and it will be placed inside carton box. Newspaper is used as filling material.

I admit, my packaging may not look good like the usual eCommerce packing. But be assured that every thing will be packed in food grade materials only.

Back