Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
@MAXyou should definitely get 100 % both SQ & SS. i have a 65 cm zapper in which i get 100 % strength and 90 % quality.So in 90 cm dish, you should demand 100 % on both counts

Even mine is 65cm dish with 100% quality and 95%-98% signal strength.

mine is reverse, signal strength is 100 %, quality 90-95 %.i am hoping it will increase, as my download id is still 8 and not been updated since last 2 months. once it upgrades to the current version, quality should increase

Ok. Is it confirm that everybody get 100% signal status? True na. I have evidence that when I get DD Direct signal strength below 90% but when I check it on D2H it always shows 100% even it is below 90% then I tried make it below 50% on DD Direct box even D2H was showing signal strength 100%.Can you believe now & u all admit too that all of you now get signal strength 100%.Bad thing is like dvr now D2H SD also shows ss & sq 100%. Before it shows real picture quality + signal strength = signal quality. but now it shows both 100% which is very bad.

If the satellite transmission is being received perfectly, why cant it show 100%? Most of us place our Dish over Society terraces so we shud get 100%. If not on terraces, then people living on higher floors still put it as much towards the edge as possible.

@ Maxu r telling D2h by default shows 100 % signal. but if that was the case everyone here would get 100 % both, but some are getting 80,90, 95 etc. not every d2h user is getting 100 % both

to my knowledge DVR Users should defenetly get 100% singal (both ways)....for HD Users Strength 100% and Quality 90% (compulsory)No engineers can refuse this... write to your Nodal officer he will defently send the Senior engg. to your place to correct it...

booked yesterday @ 2230 hrs and wow ! by today morning 9 am,they gave me call...i'z impressed !!

The Problem

after installation, the demo channel was appearing little blurred..the engineer told me that it has something to do with the TV ...

after much persuasion and some phone calls, he took back the STB and said that he'll update the software.

now keeping my fingers crossed...

Back