Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
I thought of DVR ... But then its for my dad... and he said he wont really use it & I would not like to record & watch old matches etc... Also called 2-3 dealers who said they dont even have the HD one.. So finally booked online... But one of the dealers said even the HD boxes itself are not available anywhere in the city... So I was wondering :| .. How come they will be delivered... Will Videocon have stock at their end

They ideally shud have stock of HD boxes. If they dont have that stock in a major city like Chennai, then how will they do business? :DBtw, recording is not just about recording & watching a show again in the future. Its about recording a thing at a time when u r watching something else, or may be u r not home or u r busy, and watching it later. Its even about pausing a show in the middle when u get an urgent call from a friend or even nature! ;) :D

Yeah... I understand... Maybe will get one in the future.... Along with next generation of devices maybe :)

Here is my ReviewAfter extensive researching and posting on BF.Ordered Videocon D2H yesterday.Got a call today morning and the Engg came and installed it>installation was top class.I had it installed on the grill and unlike the TS guys D2H guys didnt complained.The Installation took 40mins approx.The Pic quality is very good and the Set Top box is not a dabba.Got Platinum HD pack free and think would continue with it.

Great so u should be somewhat relieved!Rahul....Enjoy ur new connection!

I was planning to get the HD-DVR in some days and now I see that there is no option to buy the same online. Is there any shortage of the HD-DVR or are they planning to roll out an upgraded version of HD-DVR?

No Idea Sirjee! U can contact their Sales office in Mumbai, or their CC.

They installed it around 12 noon... Around the 48th hour (out of the 24-48 hrs promised)

Back