Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,000
I just came home an hour ago... Its in my dad's room .. so just browsed through for 5 mins... liked what I saw... tomorrow will be able to say better...I tried to register using the details on STB , did not work, the box had 2 labels, one same as STB & an additional - tried that, did not work... I called up the customer care & was told that was a faulty box replacement, so you need to enter the new one.. I was like :huh: ? ... He then gave the number which was on the STB as new , I told him I tried it , but for his sake , tried again... Asked him to give the "old" number, it turned out to be a third number ... which .......... did not work either :p ... He said will raise a ticket and all that :|All this happened 10 mins ago...

U write a mail to the CC. The call centre employees are a waste on 95 out of 100 times.

So the customer care created the ID and sent an email to me. In a way they made my work easy. But I'm not sure that they actually fixed the problem... Whatever........

They might have . You can check the VC number on Screen and match it with Physical Card.

Back