vodafone gprs settings sms number

• Thread starter Thread starter oldtimer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 295,018
On my Sony Ericsson it first showed up as a wallpaper VODAFONE IN, somewhere in the middle of the display. The orrrigggginal BPL MOBILE logo was still there in its own place in the top line. But after our friend worked on it, the BPL MOBILE logo on the top line was replaced with a neat "Vodafone" logo, vanilla flavour

The helpline asked me to sms "Vl" to 52586 for gprs settings and i did so. Now even after 12 hrs, no response. Did i get my facts wrong? Could anyone help

Well, you see, it so happens that while changing the Colour to Red, Vodafone forgot the basics. By changing colours, you can't change Hutch's existing bird brain's soul na....For that Vodafone will have to revamp the entitre HUTCH Bandwagon!:hysterical:

i sent VL to 52586received gprs settings.. saved it.then restarted my mobile... but the g symbol did not come.... i pressed home option... it displayed "packet data connection not available" "link not available" :wall::wall: what to do now

My phone also looks as though it should be able to connect, but for almost 15 days now, i have not been able to connect. Says Data network is not available.!! Must be because of congestion. Dropped calls, cross talk, silence at the end of the line.. all telltale signs of a stretched network resource i guess!! Hope things will sort out soon.@asdfgf.. did you contact their help-line? Try if you can connect!!! My experience tells me that they seem to have some diagnostic tools to sort things out.

My phone also looks as though it should be able to connect, but for almost 15 days now, i have not been able to connect. Says Data network is not available.!! Must be because of congestion. Dropped calls, cross talk, silence at the end of the line.. all telltale signs of a stretched network resource i guess!! Hope things will sort out soon.

@asdfgf..
did you contact their help-line? Try if you can connect!!! My experience tells me that they seem to have some diagnostic tools to sort things out.

ya i called the CC. he said it will take 72 hrs. and also said, it will be activated only if we have 50 rs. in our account balance. I have only 7 rs. now :rofl::rofl:

Is basic GPRS compatible with a iPhone,had called up helpline to get the settings they told me basic GPRS doesn't work with Iphone you need to activate advanced GPRS.Is this true

Back