• 80%

• 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.

unnecessary

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel, Vi, BSNL, Airtel & Jio
Wish? : XGS-PON
Just before the launch of 5G let's talk about how Vi is performing across different circles in India without any bias. So, Vi users do share your current experience. I won't share mine as it will get political.

And frankly the reason for this thread is to include some of your answers in my future videos + my own understanding for a detailed case study of Vi's restructuring & comeback in India. (Might create threads for Jio, Airtel, BSNL & other ISP's as well if this works out).

Thanks everyone for your inputs :)

@Lolita_Magnum You had Vi postpaid family so is it even worse now? They ran a dabba wala campaign in Mumbai so did It help with coverage?

Also, I respectfully ask mods to change the name of this sub section of Vodafone Idea from "Vodafone 5G" go "Vodafone Idea 5G"?

Internet performance is absolute shit when travelling and around my office campus, and latency to my home network is over 250ms+.

But I get massively better range and am able to make calls freely in my office with Vi, so I have no other choice really.

@Tejas01 Just saw your other post, If you are looking for calls and sms Vi is okayish but if you want to utilize data it is bad in majority of areas like you can't even stream Spotify.

Works for me, everywhere I have been in Mumbai more-so better than Jio.

The only exceptions are the railway stations and train, but I think Jio works there because of the 5G latch.

FYI, my complaints mentioned in the above post have been resolved as well.

FYI, my complaints mentioned in the above post have been resolved as well.
Hey, nice to hear that but how? Did you complaint to them? They said they fixed it?

Because recently one of our telecom group members had a conversation with Vi ground engineer regarding coverage and the guy told him that "budget has been allotted for 4G network expansion and spectrum upgrades for sites"... Wait I'll share the screenshot 👇

Source

Wow, imagine running a company where you have to update consumers about financial developments in the company 😭

But yeah great work, we seriously need all telcos to survive at the end of the day.

Back