Vodafone India: vodafone voice mail not working

superprash2003

Regulars
ISP
bsnl dataone
hey does anybody know how to configure vodafone voice mail for postpaid connections.... i tried calling vodafone care and they were not of any help.. i called them around 5 times and 5 different people gave me 5 different solutions.. none of them worked.. so please help....what i have done so far:i configured my phone to divert to voice mail no +919886011110.. then if i get a voice mail i should dial 51234 which doesnt work.. even the voice mail no doesnt work well..

As told by their cc, they don't have voice mail service!

But this is what they told when i called their cc to activate voicemail. :( Btw, I'm also on Postpaid!

thats vodafone care for you!!!.. they have no clue on what they are saying... hey cool_techie_tvm could you please give me instructions on how to to it for a prepaid connection...thanks again!!

I have emailed them ( my pals in Bangalore ) asking for the instructions. If someone among them responds, i will be posting it in here. :)

Hi, I have configured voice mail services on my phone; but I can't access my mailbox ; it keeps saying invalid phone number. Pls help !!:huh:

hey does anybody know how to configure vodafone voice mail for postpaid connections.....

For Mumbai POSTPAID users this is the link
Vodafone Enhanced Voicemail | Vodafone Greater Storage Capacity

Its now ENHANCED VOICEMAIL ?!?!?!?!?!
Rs 99/Month
Its not available in Orissa(so by default it shld be avlb in bangalore), and they say you have to call the morons at 111 to find out how and what to do to get it activated !!!

Back