Vodafone RedX initial impressions/review

@Bitchplease , carefull of speeds after red X plan activation as in my case it was same as bad as before plan activation and I had to raise complaint and make noises. Got a call next day and asked if there is a difference . When I checked speed after dropping call, there was drastic change. I am now getting 18-25Mbps download and 20mbps upload in bangalore .

@cooltexas60s Banglore vodafone idea lack spectrum they running 4G on Band 3 1800mhz 10mhz only u cant expect good speeds on that i was disappointed by the speeds vodafone idea gave in Bangalore

Move to RedX at beginning pf lockdown since I don't have fiber yet at home.
After updating myvodafone app, it shows also the cap of 2000 gb instead of the usual unlimited logo
I am close to cross the 150gb, lets see what will happen then.

Before and after update today
20200412_210719.webp
20200412_210638.webp

@Bophan43 mine is still showing unlimited. My app is also update yesterday. Anyways already given request for this number cancellation. Not serving the purpose. network is very erratic. Speeds shows high on sorrdtest app but Twitter and many app slows down in evening. Can't even play ludo online with friends and relative. This was my secondary number hence no issues... complaint several times of congestion at isp nodes level and routing issues to vodafone but they don't understand these technical terms...
Screenshot_20200413-125524.webp

Back