[initial impression]New Airtel Xtreme connection in Jharkhand

@c2z2offer123 Please share some screenshots !!! Also, have you faced long downtimes ? Airtel is providing LCO based services in Ranchi as well, right ?
bro the uptime and speeds are fine, they either provide full speeds or the connection stops working and in the last 5 months of me using their service i can say it stopped for 2-3 times each time it was resolved in 3-4 hours. Just one problem are the pings 70-80 in mumbai and >100 on singapore

Guys after complaining on pgpotal some guys from airtel came to my house and told me that they have started shifting people to patna and kolkata server starting from jamshedpur and are going alphabetically name wise. He said every person requires manual change so can some from jamshedpur maybe confirm if this guy is right or not, I am pretty sure he just lied tho.

@byomkesh have the pings improved ?

What's your gateway now? You can check it on your router page or by going to one of those "what's my ip address" sites and seeing the estimated location

@c2z2offer123 it shows my ip address is from patna and i think i am routed through patna as well because i am getting 7 ping in patna server of airtel

@Rishab did you try static ip when it was from lucknow? I am from dhanbad I just took the new airtel connection and ping is like skyhigh.

How long it took to fix your ping? also did you ask for static up then?

Back