Waiting for MTNL 3G Jadoo service

• Thread starter Thread starter talyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 14,963
r u serious abt the 2 slots..any idea how mtnl's dolphin is...will switch den

in terms of internet on mobile, its slow but in terms of mobile network it is as good/bad as others but cheaper.

It seems they are treating 3G as a VAS and not the upgradation of 2G. Fixed charges of 599 is too high to get masses on to 3G. :frown:

Monthly rental will be Rs. 748 (Rs. 599+149) for just the connection only. Data usage cost is Rs. 5 per MB. Then there is service tax.On top of that local voice call charges to non-MTNL phones at Rs.1 per minute plus service tax are more than double of what I'm paying with reliance CDMA prepaid. Given that corporates don't like sarkari MTNL anyway, I don't see many takers for this service at this cost. Looks like Jadoo is gonna be nothing more than flop show.Rest in peace MTNL.

^^ and a part from 599 there is a monthly service charge of 149 for HSDPA Data!! Now what is that?? :madness:

It's pretty confusing !asusual the CC isn't clear about it either, but mind you CC was helpful in finding whatever info they were provided to them.It's just that the senior MTNL babus are so technically illetrate, that the mess generally starts from them, and gets carried onto every dept.also i wonder, if it's like this:1. 599/monthly + 5/MB.2. 599+149/month + 12.5% service tax = unlimited 3.6 Mbps @ 850, and that too portable, you can plug it in PC, laptop, tether it with your mobile to PC.I think it's affordable compared to "Fixed to one PC" MTNL triband-2mbps UL @ 9000/-I hope that's right.

^ nah, i dont think its like that. i believe the usage rate is same for both.

Back