Websites Not Opening on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 45,215
I think privateinternetaccess VPN is good deal. It have lots of server including indian server and speed is pretty good also they do not save logs(that's what they say). They have cheaper plan and allow 5 device simulation connection. There are many good review about them. They also provide socks5 proxy with vpn. You can manually select ports and encryption level.

I was a VPN seller once , if many are willing to I can start selling vpn servers again in my usa gbit servers ! (us / eu servers)

Last edited:
do you really want your server to get noticed for illegal traffic by paying customers?

no prob with me :p as I dnt store any logs :p
and also I have EU servers which dsnt have any restrictions ! :)

and I dnt have any restrictions in downloading stuff..

P.S if forum rules are against this then no prb.. Wont post it again

Which VPN service do you use?

I use one of biggest yet relatively less popular paid VPN services out there which is somewhat free of spammers etc. I try not to mention it publicly in order to avoid everybody joining and spamming the service. :P

As for recommendations, I would say PIA is the cheapest (and does not keep logs too) as others mentioned. The most popular VPS service is HMA (Hide My Ass) but it is now inundated with spammers to a large extent and IPs banned in many genuine sites. There are a few free VPN services too if I remember correctly. Some used to offer free VPN for a few locations and charge for all locations. Just go to some VPN review site for better idea.

Back