West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,962
Arre yaar, take my name! Just drop him a message that I told u to talk to Viru. He will not deny! :DPS: I think its going beyond limits now! :Haha:

:D

Last edited:
Sorry to spoil the fun guys, I have Sehwag's contact number (I'm serious). Have a look at this post from my blog. When I met him, I shook hands with him and gave him a letter and a framed photo which I had made myself. In the letter, I wrote how and when I saw him for the first time, why I like him and why I love him just as I love my parents. At the bottom, I wrote my cell number and said I'll be the happiest if he reverts back.

And around 8pm on the same day, he sent a message thanking me for the letter and said that he will never forget a true fan like me. :D

Thats cool. But i think contacting him for this kinda reason wud still b fruitless.....aura lene k dene na ho.jaaye kahi!

And i read the article just now.....i cud try to feel the sentiments going thru u at that time! That day when Viru missed out on Triple, i had just walked out after the end of Final CA lecture....J.K. Shah....naam to suna hoga! I didnt even pack my bag properly & i switched to the Radio first. I and another friend of mine stood near the classes building only for a while, even though we were getting late for Office.And all of a sudden, the commentator said "Aur bohot hi bada jhatka lagta hua Bharat ko....."

Everyone is enjoying the fireworks..except mine.

My God! is Sehwag going to break 200 runs record today?

if he just goes through..he may score 220+ :haha:

----------

Sehwag 160.. India 276/1 36 over

----------

Come on Dude! only you deserve after Sachin.

SEHWAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DI am going mad, absolutely mad. Can't control my happiness, in tears right now. What a knock, true champ! All hail king Sehwag.I am loads of calls and SMSes, busy attending them. Party tonight!! :D

Congrats Viru.

So Bapun, you managed to get your call through after all :p

----------

Rahul Sharma 3 wkts.. good start

Back